7/13/11

The Flat


In my last  sojourn to Switzerland last winter I visited the lovely city of Lucerne.
I photographed all kinds of old elements from different periods .
Eg the wooden bridge that was built in the 14th century,
And also many objects a lot newer but also romantic to my Israeli eyes.
All kinds of things that reminded me a lot of certain neighborhoods of Tel-Aviv.
I added this photograph to my page on Facebook.
After a couple of weeks I was contacted by the public relations firm of a new Israeli film "The Flat" that wanted to buy the rights to the photograph in order to use it in advertising the film.
The other day I was at the premiere of the film at the Jerusalem film festival,and in the film there are two scenes of people ringing doorbells much like that in my photo.
By the way,the film is wonderful...

No comments:

Post a Comment