3/1/12

Girls just want to have fun

In the summer of 2007 I started feeling a change in mood.
More pluralism , more fun,easiness ,self expression , sexiness, more girly than I've ever seen before.
I wanted to express this  understanding , which nowadays seems totally obvious and offered to do a series of articles ,mainly photography to the editor of La'isha , the biggest women's magazine in Israel.





















Making up the list of the girls was the big issue - I pulled towards less known but more interesting girls ,and the editors at La'isha naturally wanted celebs and rating.
Eventually we made up the list which satisfied us both , and with the assistance of a good producer we did this series.
The meetings were really enjoyable and the result ,I believe, is an interesting document .

No comments:

Post a Comment