7/6/12

25 Years with Comme il Faut

I have a very special place reserved in my heart for Comme il Faut.
We did many beautiful projects together and I hope that there are many more to come.
So I was happy to come to their 25th anniversary celebration .
The event took place in a big loft in Jaffa and as I walked in I was very touched to find many of my photographs , from the many catalogs I have shot for them , hung on the walls of the loft .

1995 , A day in Life



wall photo by Yael Ilan

2002, A Room of your Own


2004 , At the separation Wall

Pages from different catalogs I have shot for Comme il Faut

Each guest was invited to choose the pages of his choice and make their own individual catalog.

2003 ,Networking
 What a great Idea !

                                                                 *    *     *



And then the show began .
 


No comments:

Post a Comment