10/17/12

Objects of Desire

My lecture at the Holon Fashion Week yesterday was very exciting .

The topic was related to the title of the whole event : On Clothes and Cities .
Connecting between the two from my perspective as a fashion photographer .

A collection of different projects of mine
Many of my colleagues from the Israeli fashion industry came to see and hear my lecture .

The opening project

 And also a few very special guests -the lovely  Shala Monroque of the Rabbit Hole , the very interesting fashion designer Damir Doma  all the way from Paris , and Patricia Mears, Deputy Director of The Museum at FIT NY.


Patricia Mears, Shala Monroque ,Eyal De Leewe, Damir Doma listening , yesterday.
Last frame
Just before I got of the stage I took this one frame of the audience with my Iphone .

Just couldn't resist the opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. I go to see every day a few blogs and sites to read posts, however this website presents
    quality based content.
    Check out my web-site ameriloan

    ReplyDelete