4/20/13

How to eat Falafel - a visual guide




I am a photographer of people. 
I have the patience to ten models, twenty creatives and ten professionals like makeup artists, stylists, etc. around me, all talking together, but no patience for some  cauliflower dish or the glitter on the top right corner of a ring.

The few times I photograph food are to complement the photographs of people. For example the photos I did for Maoz Falafel
with the branding company - Open .
I photographed this airy dish of Falafel , at the end of the day, after we shot all sorts of people eating Falafel with tahini and vegetables, to explain how to eat this dish - falafel , to people who have never experienced it before .
This week I discovered my food shot on a bus stop
And trays.
Proud of my food shots ;)  but loyal to photographing People !

אני צלמת של אנשים . יש לי סבלנות לעשר דוגמניות ,עשרים אנשי קריאטיב ועוד עשרה בעלי מקצוע כמו מאפרים ,סטייליסטים וכו' מסביבי , שכולם מדברים ביחד ,ולא לאיזה כרובית אומללה בצלחת או לצמיד שצריך להבריק בדיוק בפינה הימנית מלמעלה.

הפעמים היחידות בהן אני מצלמת אוכל הן כשזה משלים את צילומי האנשים . למשל בצילומים לרשת הפלאפל מעוז שעשיתי עם חברת המיתוג -  אופן



את המנה האוורירית הזו צילמתי בסוף היום ,אחרי שצילמנו כל מיני טיפוסים אוכלים מנה  ,עם טחינה וירקות , כדי להסביר בחו"ל איך אוכלים את המאכל הזה - פלאפל




השבוע גילית ש"המנה" שלי מפארת שלטים ומגשים



גאה בצילומי האוכל שלי ;)  אבל נאמנה לצילום אנשים






More about the branding process of Maoz you can read on Open's website .
***

No comments:

Post a Comment