9/26/13

Bicycles and children are the trend


These photographs began from sports shoes and bicycles.


 Then when I started  checking which  sneakers are currently fashionable


 A whole urban world has opened up to me


 And I decided to photograph the series on people who are mostly not models in the streets of Tel Aviv.



Some of the models are friends and some are people I saw on the street and asked if they would like to collaborate .


A secondary subject is children .


I did the styling myself , emphasizing on color and patterns . Very much not like me ,since i usually wear black or white . 

 הצילומים האלה התחילו בכלל מנעלי ספורט ואופניים .
ואז כשהתחלתי לבדוק איזה נעלי ספורט אופנתיות כעת
עולם אורבני שלם נפתח בפני
והחלטתי לצלם את כל הסידרה על אנשים שאינם דוגמנים ברובם , ברחובות תל אביב
חלק מהדגמנים הם חברים וחלקם אנשים שראיתי ברחוב ושאלתי אם הם רוצים לשתף פעולה

 .

  עשיתי את הסטיילינג בעצמי הפעם , תוך שימת דגש על צבע ודפוסים. זה די מפתיע שכן בדרך כלל אני לובשת שחור או לבן :)



No comments:

Post a Comment