10/16/15

A princess from the Negev


The most exciting emerging model of the moment, in my eyes, is Yoshevah Jones. This dark beauty has already done a few campaigns and next week she'll be walking the catwalk in Gindi Fashion Week. So I've asked her a few questions.

Dress - Blue Collar by Tali Kushnir ;  Earrings -  Shiri Rosemary


Outfit - Castro
הדוגמנית המרגשת של הרגע, בעיניי, היא יושיבה ג'ונס. יפהפיה כהה זו  עשתה כבר כמה קמפיינים והיום  היא על המסלול בשבוע האופנה גינדי. אז שאלתי אותה כמה שאלות


גיל - אוקי אז השם שלי הוא יושיבה ג'ונס, אני בת 21 

ארץ מוצא -  נולדתי וגדלתי בדימונה ,ישראל, בקהילה בשם "כפר השלום". ההורים שלי משיקגו ווושינגטון.                            י

גם את גדלת על מגזינים לאופנה? - לא, אני לא זוכרת יותר מדי מגזינים, אבל תמיד התעניינתי בדוגמניות. הייתי מנסה עלי בגדים מול המראה ואומרת לעצמי שאני יכולה לעשות את זה ,שזה לא נראה קשה בכלל , לול.                                          י

 תמיד היית גבוהה? - תמיד הייתי אחת הגבוהות ורזות בקבוצה, שנאתי את זה, לא חשבתי שאני נראית נשית בכלל, והחברים שלי תמיד צחקו עליי שאני רזה. ככל שעברו השנים ואני גדלתי, הייתי שומעת כל הזמן .. "ילדה שאתה צריכה להיות דוגמנית, את כל כך גבוהה ורזה."                              י

גילוי - אז אחרי הצבא אמרתי לעצמי - אני אנסה את מזלי .. השארתי את פרטי הקשר שלי באתר אינטרנט של "סוכנות טיאלוי" והם התקשרו באותו יום. הם רצו להיפגש איתי ביום שלמחרת, אז אני בטוחה שאת יכולה להבין איך התרגשתי .. תודה לאל, זה הלך נהדר! הסוכן אמר שהוא רואה בי כל כך הרבה פוטנציאל, ועם עזרתו אני אהיה אחת הדוגמניות הידועות בישראל. לאחר כשנה עם הסוכנות החלטתי שאני רוצה לקחת צעד קדימה ולעבור לסוכנות שתעזור ותדחוף אותי יותר, וחתמתי עם "קבוצת יולי" וזה רק ​​משתפר משם! אני אוהב את הסוכנות שלי, היא אחת הטובות ביותר בארץ, ואני באמת רואה עתיד מזהיר איתם :-)                 י

צילום ראשון - הצילום האמיתי הראשון שלי היה לבוטיק קטן בשם "אחת שיודעת" בבאר שבע, אבל זה היה טובה לחבר, כך שלסוכנות שלי לא הייה שום קשר עם זה. זה היה אחד מהסשנים האהובים עליי, בתוך בר, עם סטיילינג ממש נחמד והיה לי מאוד כיף.            י

קמפיין החלומות - אין לי באמת קמפיין חלומות אבל ככל שיש לי יותר ניסיון, אני רוצה לעשות הכל, לול, כל מעצבים הגדולים כמו "בלמיין", "קלווין קליין" אני רוצה לעשות את הכל ... מה אני יכול להגיד..                     י

אייקון אופנה - אני מתה לפגוש את הדוגמניות של ויקטוריהז סיקרט, כמו נעמי קמפבל כמובן, קנדיס סוונפול, יסמין טוקס .. אני עוקבת אחריהן באינסטגרם ואני בהחלט רואה את עצמי לצד היפהפהיות האלה עושה קמפיין ענק בכיף. אני מאמינה שיש לי הרבה מה להציע, אני כיפית ואנרגטית ואוהבת להכיר אנשים חדשים .. ואני אשמח שאנשים יראו מי זו  יושיבה ג'ונס באמת :-)                       י


סגנון אישי - הסגנון האישי שלי ..  אני כבר ממש אוהבת את הצבע השחור, זה צבע מושלם שהולך עם הכל דבר, ובנוסף אני בעצם אוהבת כל דבר שהוא לא יותר מדי הדוק. בגדים נוחים שאפשר לזרוק על הגוף וללכת!                       י


Dress - Castro


AGE - Ok so my name is Yoshevah Jones, I'm 21 y/o. 

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN - I was born and raised in Dimona Israel in a community called "The Village Of Peace". My parents are from Chicago and Washington Dc.

DID YOU GROW UP READING MAGAZINES? - No I don't recall doing too much magazine reading, but I was always into models, I always found it interesting. I'd try on clothes in the mirror and say to myself I can do that too, it doesn't look hard at all lol. So I'd practice in the mirror doing different poses and stuff.

WERE YOU ALWAYS TALL? - I've always been the tall and skinny one out the group, I used to hate it, I didn't think I looked feminine at all, and my friends always laughed at me for being lanky. As the years went by and I grew up, I used to hear all the time.."girl you should be a model, you're so tall and skinny."  

DISCOVERY - So after the army I told myself lets go, I'll try my luck.. So I left my personal information on "Tlv Models" website and they called me that exact same day. They wanted to meet with me the next day, so I'm sure you can understand how I excited I was.. Thank god, it went great! The agent said he saw so much potential in me, and with his help I'll be one of the next biggest models known in Israel. After about a year with Tlv Models I decided that I'd like to take a step forward and moving agencies to one that will help advance me and push me more, so I signed with "Yuli Group" and it's been only up from there! I love my agency, they are one of the best ones here in Israel, and I really do see a bright future with them:-)

FIRST SHOOT -  My first real shoot was for a small boutique named "Gossip" in Be'er Sheva, but it was a favor for a friend so my agency had nothing to do with it. It was one of my favorite shoots, inside a bar, with really nice styling and I had a lot of fun.

DREAM CAMPAIGN -  don't really have a dream campaign but the more experience I have, I want to do it all lol, all of the big designers like "Balmain", "Calvin Kline" I want to do it all... what can I say.. 

STYLE ICON - I'm dying to meet the Victoria secret models, like Naomi Campbell of course, Candice Swanepool, Jasmine Tookes.. I follow them on IG and I definitely see myself alongside these beauties doing a huge campaign and just having fun and learning more as I go. I believe I have a lot to offer, I'm fun and energetic and love meeting new people.. And I'd love for people to see who Yoshevah Jones really is:-) 


PERSONAL STYLE - My personal style.. Well I've been really getting into the color black, it's a perfect color to go with anything, and I basically love anything that isn't too fitted, that's comfortable and u can throw it on and go!

More of Yoshevah coming soon ! 



photography & Styling - Miri Davidovitz
Makeup & Hair - Ondine Paz

No comments:

Post a Comment