4/5/16

The different faces of Israel

 I love it that my work enables me to meet so many different people.
From farmers in the north of Israel
Via DJs in Tel Aviv


To fashion, of course..


Last week I photographed, Lea Ashkenazi, director of a religious girls' school , for a mini-campaign for the school.



I was really impressed by Lea, and delighted to meet and get acquainted with a different face of Israel.


אחד מהדברים המשמחים בעבודה שלי הוא שהיא מאפשרת לי לפגוש מגוון מאוד גדול של אנשים. מחקלאים בצפון הארץ, לאנשי היי טק בשרון, אנשי אופנה בתל אביב ועוד ועוד.             י
לפני מספר שבועות הוזמנתי לצלם את לאה אשכנזי, מנהלת בית ספר תיכון דתי לאומי, ביהוד, לבנות. את הצילומים ערכנו בכפר חב״ד, וזו הפעם הראשונה שביקרתי ביישוב המסקרן הזה. כל הסשן היה מקסים ומאוד שמחתי להכיר פנים נוספות, ויפות, של ישראל.            י












No comments:

Post a Comment