4/23/19

Noemi Givon - Local Style - נעמי גבעון

Noemi Givon loves hats. Here in a total look from Comme if faut

 The leading galleryist  Noemi Givon is on my limited list of people with exquisite personal style . I photographed Noemi in her beautiful home and asked her a few questions


My personal style signifier is comfortable clothes that return to their proportions (Issey Miyake) even while carrying art. My artistic agenda also dictates my personal style - pretty minimalistic and very few colors.



The last thing I bought and loved was within my own closet. I shop in my closet. I have so many clothes I have not yet put on or put on a very little.


And the thing I’m eyeing next is Romeo Gigli's clothes. I go back more than forward when it comes to clothes.


A recent “find” - I do not have time to examine finds


The last music I downloaded - I'm a follower of church masses and liturgy


In my fridge you’ll always find Parmesan


The last item I added to my wardrobe is leggings and Flip Plops



The one artist whose work I would collect if I could is Rothko


The best gift I’ve given recently is Kitchen towels I bought at the Delicatessen



And the best one I’ve received recently is Several bottles of Hypricum (St. John Vort) in classic homeopathic preparation from a company in Zurich



A place that inspires me - Greece, an island in Greece
Outside of business trips, I only go there


The most interesting travel destination I have been to recently - I travel with my eyes, online

The people I rely on for personal grooming and wellbeing are - nobody



My favourite websites are edu websites
 Where I read articles on art and theory of art after links I receive
And magazines about art. Beyond that, news sites and social networks, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram



הגלריסטית נעמי גבעון בחלל התצוגה
The Givon Art Forum
בקומה הראשונה של ביתה היפה בנווה צדק, ליד עבודה נפלאה של האמנית נורית דוד
לובשת מערכת של איסי מיאקה




על גג ביתה


נעמי גבעון עם כמה פריטים חיוניים פלוס חולצה של איסי מיאקי.


ברשימה המצומצמת שלי של אנשים עם סגנון אישי, נמצאת הגלריסטית המובילה בישראל, נעמי גבעון. צילמתי את נעמי בביתה היפה וגם שאלתי אותה כמה שאלות




הסגנון האישי שלי מאופיין ע״י
בגדים נוחים שחוזרים לפרופורציות שלהם (איסי מיאקי) גם בזמן סחיבת יצירות אמנות
 , האג׳נדה שלי באמנות מכתיבה גם את הסגנון שלי
די מינימליסטי ומעט מאד צבעים.                        י
 

***
הדבר האחרון שקניתי ואהבתי
אני קונה בתוך הארון שלי. יש לי כל כך הרבה בגדים שעוד לא לבשתי או לבשתי מעט
***

והדבר הבא עליו שמתי עין
הבגדים של רומאו ג׳ילי. אני הולכת יותר אחורה מאשר קדימה בביגוד
***

״מציאה״ שמצאתי לאחרונה
אין לי זמן לבחון מציאות
 ***
 
המוזיקה האחרונה שהורדתי לאייפון שלי
אני חסידה של מיסות וליטורגיקה
***

במקרר שלי תמצאי תמיד
פרמזן
***

הפריט האחרון שהוספתי למלתחה
לגינגג ו פליפ פלופס
***

אמן שאת העבודות שלו הייתי אוספת לו יכולתי
רוטקו
***

המתנה הכי מוצלחת שנתתי לאחרונה
מגבות מטבח שקניתי בדליקטסן
***

וזו שקיבלתי
כמה בקבוקים של היפריקום (סנט ג'ון וורט) בהכנה הומאופאטית קלאסית מחברה בציריך
***

בעלי המקצוע שאני נעזרת בהם להיראות טוב
אף אחד
***

יעד הנסיעה המעניין ביותר שהייתי בו לאחרונה
אני נוסעת עם העיניים, און ליין
***

מקום שנותן לי השראה
יוון. אי ביוון
מחוץ לנסיעות עבודה, אני נוסעת רק לשם
***

אתרי האינטרנט שלי (שאני עוקבת אחריהם)
אתרי
 edu
 שבהם אני קוראת מאמרים על אמנות ותיאוריה של האמנות
לפי לינקים שאני מקבלת
ומגזינים בענייני אמנות פלאסטית. מעבר לזה, אתרי חדשות ורשתות חברתיות, פייסבוק, טוויטר ואינסטגראם




https://www.givonartgallery.com/ - לאתר הגלריה


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you 100% very similar to my life philosophy

    ReplyDelete