3/8/16

לצלם במרוקו - Photographing in Morocco


We went for a week to Morocco. This time I did not hesitate.  From the beginning I decided not to take a camera, even though everyone urged me to take. First of all because I wanted to just look. When I photograph my form of contemplation becomes entirely different, more practical and is aimed at creating a good frame. This time I wanted to relax and watch and let my mind drift if it wants to. In addition, because of my memories of border crossing in the Sinai, I was afraid my professional equipment will attract special attention at the border control in Casablanca airport. And because as Israelis who come to Morocco with  the need of a relatively rigid visa with entry only through Casablanca and not late in the day, I did not want to add another splinter to the fire.
In retrospect, I'm very glad I did not take my camera to Morocco, but not necessarily for the reasons I outlined.
Morocco is kind of ready for shooting: All the walls with a patina of time, shades of red soil, all the colors are beautiful, all the people in costumes and exotic looks. Just a perfect capsule of ancient
photogenic time.  Just like I imagined it in books and movies. Really awkward to photograph those cliches. Just kidding, but then I'm serious too.

I took a few shots with my Iphone so you can see what I mean.

ברחובות מרקש






בית הקברות היהודי במלח , השכונה היהודית, במרקש


בעמק האוריקה. ברקע הרי האטלס המושלגים


בכיכר המסעירה- ג׳מה אלפנה, מרקש
ליד ארמון באהיה במרקש





נסענו לשבוע למרוקו. הפעם לא התלבטתי. למרוקו מהתחלה החלטתי לא לקחת מצלמה, למרות שכולם דחקו בי לקחת. קודם כל כי רציתי פשוט להסתכל. כשאני מצלמת צורת ההתבוננות נהיית שונה לגמרי, יותר מעשית ומכוונת ליצירת פריים טוב. והפעם רציתי לנוח ולהתבונן ולתת למחשבות לרחף אם הן רוצות. בנוסף, בגלל ההכרות שלי עם מעברי הגבול בסיני, חששתי שהציוד המקצועי שלי יעורר תשומת לב מיוחדת בביקורת הגבולות, ומאחר ואנחנו הישראלים שמגיעים למרוקו נתונים מראש במסגרת יחסית נוקשה של ויזה ותיאום כניסה מדוקדק למרוקו, לא רציתי להוסיף עוד קיסם למדורה.               י
בדיעבד אני מאוד שמחה שלא לקחתי את המצלמה שלי למרוקו, אבל לאוו דווקא מהסיבות שמניתי .                  י
מרוקו כאילו מוכנה לצילום. כל הקירות עם פטינה של זמן בגווני אדמת חמרה, כל הצבעים יפים, כל האנשים בתלבושות ומבטים אקזוטיים. ממש קפסולה מושלמת של זמן עתיק ופוטוגני. בדיוק כמו שדמיינתי מספרים וסרטים. ממש מביך לצלם כאלה קלישאות. סתם, בצחוק, אבל גם ברצינות.                  י
צילמתי קצת עם הטלפון כדי שתראו למה אני מתכוונת.                  י
עכשיו אתם בטח אומרים שחבל שלא לקחתי מצלמה. הה ?! :)                  י

No comments:

Post a Comment