3/30/09

Sign of the times

Eyal, Sandrina and Sahar, being cool at Beta Ve Grega
There are some photographs that I try to stamp with "the sign of the times".
I met Sahar Shalev and Eyal De Leeuw on the internet.
I stumbled upon their beautiful and interesting blog "Hagarconniere" and started to respond.
They in turn began to comment on my photos.
I first met Eyal at the entrance to a restaurant and we both recognized each other from our respective profile photos.
Then I met Sahar in much the same manner.
When I planned the next fashion spread for Haaretz's magazine -Shament, with a posh and elegant gallery owner in mind,
I imagined one photograph would be of her and local artists in a trendy location.
Eyal and Sahar, immediately came to mind, and so did Beta Ve Grega.
The photo shoot was our first real meeting.
I believe there will be many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment