5/15/15

Creative heads

One of the privileges of my occupation is meeting a lot of creative people,discussing and trying to visualize their ideas.
Here are just a few I've met in the last month or so :

Or & Idit Bellinky
The creative couple behind Bellinky ,Or and Idit , graduates of the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design , enthusiastic designers of fashion clothes and accessories .
It's a real pleasure listening and trying to express their ideas visually.

Bellinky SS15 with the very beautiful Renana Raz
***


Inbal Ben-Zaken
Inbal Ben-Zaken,a dancer,choreographer and fashion designer.
The designer behind the label Mizo, for whom I have recently shot SS15 summer collection, inspired by Rock & Roll .
Working with Inbal I have discovered an original and strong independent voice.
***




Mati Shachar in her showroom L'Atalier

Mati Shachar ,a mid-century furniture expert and enthusiast, who introduced me to this world of ,and whose wonderful showroom,L'atelier, I  occasionally use as my studio .


Mati Shachar in one of the apartments she has designed .
For the first time in my life I enjoy photographing furniture ,especially because of the stories behind it .

***


Two impressive men : Ariel Berenson and Ilan Pivko .

Ariel Berenson and Ilan Pivko on the set
Ariel Berenson, creative director and general director at Adler Brands is one of the creative heads behind a new campaign for
 a residential project designed and planned by the renowned Israeli architect Ilan Pivko .
The star of the campaign is Pivko himself and it was a real pleasure witnessing the style of these two refined men and trying to capture it.

***



Fashion designer Karen Oberson

And last ,but not least, Karen Oberson ,a very talented fashion designer ,who is a dedicated yoga instructor  ,so we have a lot in common.

KO SS15
I had the pleasure of photographing Karen's minimalist collection and I'm looking forward to choosing a few items for my own wardrobe .

***

Busy month ...

No comments:

Post a Comment